Sunday, May 13, 2012

Yes, He's blond


 I found this little guy on the way to my car Saturday.  


Apparently not all squirrels are tan.  I have seen some blackish, calico ones, but they're kind of weird and disgusting.  This guy is cute.

Apparently there is a legend about them.  I looked it up and he doesn't appear to be an albino squirrel.  I think he's just blonde.  He has some pigmentation.

I found this link about albino squirrels on the UT Campus.  It's totally stupid to suggest this is true, but they are college students asked about weird squirrels, on the spot.  I know they're getting their education and likely the future of tomorrow, but some of them make me want hang my head and cry.  Ok. Not really, but you'll see.


This picture is from the following link.





No comments:

Post a Comment