Monday, May 7, 2012

Great Twitter Status


Some people deserve a high-five, in the face, with a chair.

To that I say, INDEED!  I am in all reality very, very non-violent.  But come on... you all know it.  We all know someone that could stand to have a few teeth knocked out of their head.

I'd say, "You know who you are," but the people I direct that to will never read this blog.  Well, they might, but they'll feel exempt from that statement. 

So, for the record, if we have ever had an emotional discussion that left you questioning the condition of your car after I left, you might deserve a high-five, in the face, with a chair.

If apologies have been said and hugs have been exchanged you are excluded.  I'm mainly discussing former family members and members of management that drove me to a special state of "crazy."  

Now for a dose of hilarity, what if the men in the Avengers were posed like the women?  This made me laugh.  Look at The Hulk.


No comments:

Post a Comment