Saturday, May 19, 2012

Favorite LOLs

There was probably someone specific in mind when I saved this one, but it is certainly hilarious.

If my mom ever gets a bit rowdy I'll show her this one.

Yeah... he'll kill my ankle and it'll hurt but the picture will be hilarious.

I don't care if he is 117, he's Captain Kirk for cryin' out loud.

Dear Neko, if I ever dress you up like this, you have my permission to kill me and everyone else in the house in our sleep.

My earlier statement about Captain Kirk also applies to Captain Piccard

My cat kicks your dogs ass every day.

As a former fraud investigator this was especially amusing

Personal Space... get your own.

I'm surprised there isn't more blood on that costume.

Whatever that cat did next was entirely forgivable.

It's cute.  Shut up.


You's so fired!

Many hours of laughter was had with this exact photo.

It's cute, okay?  It's CUTE!

I've got the cat.  I just need the courage to get the tattoo.


I tried my first martini because of this picture.  I regretted it, but it sold me on one.

If you don't think that's funny then why do you even bother getting out of bed in the morning?

Indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment