Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Proper English Gentlemen

So, I got an email from Jordan today.  He told me how much fun he had while we were here and assured me that packing my mom really was not a big deal.  I miss them.  It took them about 10 minutes to become family.
The new place will be tight for 3 adults.  The next time they come to visit, I will just put the air mattresses in the hall or something. I can't wait to see the look on Lizard's face when Jordan walks through the door.  I'll have to put together another flick about the moment when their eyes meet.

Once Lu ran away because the door was open and why the hell not?  We were all distraught because we were worried about how Lizzie would survive without him.  We were all so dramatic.   Once I found out, I walked up stairs and announced to everyone we would spend the day searching for Lucas.   Oh hell no, do not mess up my dogs.  Mom came over. She stayed with Lizzie and we walked all over the neighborhood, making and posting signs and pictures.
Fortunately the local Westie Rescue people got involved.  One lady who was the most helpful was also acquainted with the craziest person I've ever met.  (No really, I'll address him in another blog.)  I had to laugh and smile and say, "Yeah, I work with him..."  and act like I don't think he ever acts inappropriately.
When we finally found him and brought him home we were like, "Oh goody, we'll have roses and angels will sing and make a beautiful noise."  And when they were reunited it was more like, "Yo."  They did a nose bump and life resumed as normal.  I'm not sure why I expected more.  I swear rather than Lucas running away Lizzie told him to leave.  I know that's advanced thought for dogs, but you don't know what a demanding little bitch she is.
I can't help but wonder though, when Jordan returns will Lionel Richie sing?
In related news, I found this.  It's a lot of fun:

No comments:

Post a Comment