Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WANT! something different

I am totally amused by the fact  that I said I wanted "Ice Cream Sandwich" by droid and it turns out to be software.  Guess what!  My phone upgraded automatically so now I have it.  Now I have to get used to it but it should be easy enough.

What I want is a badass-er phone than what I have now.  I want to give my phone the ability to rock it.  Okay my current phone can rock it, but the new wore off.  I've had it for 6 months now and it's no longer interesting.

I saw a therapist yesterday and he was entirely too calm for me.  He was a very peaceful man and I need more energy in a therapist.  I don't feel like we connected.  He's probably good for trauma victims.  I'm not.  I'm just a crazy person trying to stay un-crazy.  Or rather I'm trying to keep it all tucked in.

Speaking of weird... my dogs are eating right now.  I give them a bowl of food and together they will eat half of what was put out and save the other half for later.  I don't know what that's about.  There's no competition.  I don't know if they get equal amounts, but they seem to be taking turns.  Again, I suggest they are one dog with two bodies.

I have finally conceded I have to start checking out books from the library again... It is not as convenient but it is free and I am able to be entertained while I work... So it goes I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment