Saturday, October 15, 2011

OWS disappointment

When animals get involved it's all over for me.  I don't care how righteous the message is.  I watched this video:
Horses "charge" OWS

The horses are freaked out.  I suppose the horse has to have a special temperament to work with the police, but still, they aren't having a good time of it.
The idiot bitches at one point because a horse steps on his foot.  Really?  REALLY?!  What kind of douchebag doesn't stay a few feet away from a frightened horse who doesn't know why its being yelled at by strangers?

No... neither side won this argument today.  I hope that asshole has to sit with his foot elevated and iced all night.  I hope that horse gets lots of treats and attention tonight.  There are certainly better ways to utilize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment