Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 5

Here is the link to the program I'm using.  http://www.hmrdiet.com

My counselor told me I should eat more.  She recommended the HMR entrees.  She assures me they taste better than Nutrisystem.

The entrees are overly preserved in my opinion.  No refrigeration required, but she (the counselor) suggested I try them.  It reminds me of that stew you can buy in the canned meat aisle at the grocery store.  I ate a lot of it in college because I was poor and my dorm had no refrigerator.  These entrees cost $3.50 a piece and taste like that $.95 no-refrigeration-needed stew.

I've gotten the shakes to be really tasty.  Unsweetened cocoa powder or a teaspoon of butterscotch pudding totally make the difference between slow enjoyment and Mexican back-alley gastric bypass. 

I really like the bars.  I limit myself to 2 bars per day because I know myself well.  I could lock myself up in a conference room with a case of the honey graham bars and go on a bender that would result in a rough night.

No comments:

Post a Comment