Thursday, February 9, 2012

5.4 pounds down, only a lot more to go!

I tried the Chicken Parmesan yesterday and it wasn't bad.  I'm eating the Pasta Fagioli today and it too, isn't bad.

I lost 5 pounds in 6 days. I don't think I've ever lost 5 pounds in 6 days.  I have so much weight to lose that it simply reminds me this is a marathon, not a sprint.  I don't think I'll ever be able to resume my old ways.

Again, it's like quitting smoking.  I need firm boundaries.  Today, I wanted a cigarette.   I didn't get one.  In 5 days it will be 5 years since I quit smoking.  In 5 years I want to say it's been 5 years since I committed to live a healthier life.

In 5 years, I hope they still sell the chocolate peanut butter bars.  Those are my favorites.

Here's to another successful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment