Thursday, April 12, 2012

I love my boss

Henry helped me define a new form of love.  I love him so much I want to knit for him.  He is totally a "good guy."  I don't think there's a bad bone in him or I didn't until he cursed one day.  "If we have the opportunity we are getting rid of that SHIT!"  I was stunned.  He apologized and I said, "No, I'm just surprised."  Then I followed with a strongly worded email about how I'm the foul mouthed bitch in this family and I don't appreciate him stealing my thunder.  He chuckled.  If he really knew me he'd probably be shocked and pray for me but that's fine too.  He accepts I'm a bleeding heart liberal which he equates to hemorrhoids and goes about his business appreciative of the fact I am willing to learn about tax rates and he doesn't have to worry about it.

He sent me this gem:

No comments:

Post a Comment